Too Many Blonds!

Since Manna is now also on the shelf I'm again peeved by the three blonds. Nikki, or currently Kalla, is the only dark haired one. That might be a bit too much blond for me... Especially since the next doll I'm planning (more on that a bit later) is also getting a blond wig! (I know, I know, my own choices.... But i've got to use that Amber wig someplace! I love it!)

And since Manna needs a new wig anyways (the current one is too tangled at the ends) I'm scratching my head here trying to figure out the color of it! First I thought I'd just get one in Goldenrod since then it'd be a different shade of blond, but now I'm thinking of giving that shade to the newcomer...

So here is Manna trying a makeover:
A. Her previous default wig, Leeke Evecream
B. A brown Luts wig
C. Hippu's old wig, Leeke PeachPink
D. Crobidoll in cream/blue

Opinions?

Wig Trials of Manna ....Help!!

 

Personally I love blue and pink, but that's me, loving candy colors! I don't know if it's really 'Manna' though. Her character has always been blond but Manna-the-Unoa looks good as a brunette as well.... And I have no-one else to actually wear that wig. Unless I put Éire in it. She might haunt me in my sleep though...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit