Taking the Plunge!



Well, although Valentine refused to have agreed on any doll purchases and we don't really have any luck winning the lottery (despite the tens of euros Valentine keeps on spending on tickets each week...) I got more and more obsessed on getting an SD girl.



At first I thought to get two girls to be sisters. The older one would be Vivi, a pensive blond. the younger Eiko, a bubbling brunette. I was going to try to get Volks Lorina as Vivi and then try to find a Suiseiseki to be Eiko but in the end, it just ended up being way too much money and it was really just Eiko I wanted (as a character). So now I'm going to try to win Lorina from the Volks AE lottery and if that fails, then it's scrounging for a Suiseiseki for me!

The character would be Eiko Kuroyama-Fenning, half-Japanese-half-British normal high school girl. She'd be brunette (but sometimes wearing very,very bright colored wigs) with turqoise eyes and a funky style. She's into jpop, cosplay, BJDs and anything fun. Personality-wise it's perhaps good to think of Haruhi Suzumiya on a happy phase. Haruhi is also the inspiration I have in mind for her face-up. If I get Lorina, the face-up has to be redone....

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit