Shopping Spreeee!

First off:

*happydance* Whee! *shake shake*

I won SD Lorina from the Volks lottery! So Eiko is coming home, perhaps in mid-September.

And since I have this need to have everything basic ready for an incoming doll, I've gone shopping a bit. Just a bit. ;) She should have her right wig and eyes plus some clothes here as she arrives. And since she comes as a full set anyways, she'll have that stuff as well.

I'm keeping all my doll related purchases in an excel to keep myself in line and some sort of budjet. There was a limit I was willing to spend on my dolls as a total. Now it only apllies to my five other dolls (one of which is still missing her body), Eiko got herself a sheet of her own XD I think I need that one girl "daughter" to spoil a bit...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit