My Candy Children ^_^

Goldielocks

Once I posted these photos on a local forum I got an intriquing comment about Manna having toffee hair now. That's so true! And it made me more sure about making the right choice with her new hair.

But now it got me thinking what kind o candy my other dolls would be! So here's the list in order of coming up with the right sugary product (and more pics of Manna ater the break):

Manna - cream toffee

Nuu - marshmellow

Nikki - salt liqorice

Éire - sour powder

Eiko - fruit drops

Kalla - dark chocolate ( the really bitter one)

Hippu (he was definitely the hardest one and it shows on the answer XD ) - white chocolate covered jelly beans

No I really want to have some candy.....


Goldielocks

Goldielocks

Goldielocks

Goldielocks

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit