Nikki Improved

Nikki improved

Nickens got a new face-up yesterday. I wanted something a bit more natural for him and more in brown tones. I was so stuck on black-only with him! His dark under-eyes are more muted now and the moles are in a different place every time I redo him. I think I've improved though :) Detailed pictures below the break:



 

bygg_110626_01

bygg_110626_02

bygg_110626_03

Now to just buy some lashes so I can redo Manna and Éire as well. Manna definitely needs an upgrade, but I'm on the fence about Éire. She looks just so wonderful now, I'm afraid I'll screw her up! There's still some things I'd need to fix with her eventually, but I don't know if I'd need a bit more practice first...

And on the subject of practice: I'm offering a free face-up on three heads to hone my skills. The customer pays only shipping back and forth (mind the customs though).

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit