Brown Wigs

Now that Nikki is sulking in his 'possessed' getup, I had a chance to try his new wig on everyone else in the house. I must say, it looks o good!

Boyish Much?

 

After I put it on Éire I instantly saw that I had to had the same style in red for her true look. It took some digging and a bit help from fellow hobbyists but at last I think I found one! Now to just wait to order it... (A lot of pictures under the break)



Boyish Much?

This picture above proves why Lusis makes for such a cute boy :)

Boyish Much? - Interrupted!

Hippu wanted in on the action :)

Interruption!

Let her take my photo next!

It's Turqoise This Time

Just putting the hat on straight first...

It's Turqoise This Time

He's cute as always.

It's Turqoise This Time

'Hug mee!'

Choco Girl

And here's the wig on Nuu. I love this wig on everyone I put it on!

Which brings a new problem for me... Previously I came to note that I just have too many blonds in the house: Hippu, Nuu, Manna , Alistair. So after Ali got her blond/blue hair I wanted to make some one else a brunette to even things out. Since I love Hippu now as he is, this leaves Nuu and Manna. Both have good reasons to be blond (I wouldn't have chosen that for them in the first place if it weren't so) but both would look so good as a brunette as well!

Choco Girl

Choco Girl

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit