Scheming

Éire Again

Well, she is anyway... When she looks like that just sitting on my shelf I just had to snap a picture!

Still waiting on Alistair (2,5 months and counting) and Nikki (1,5 montsh and counting). Either could ship any day now too. But either could take another month as well so I'll never know until that 'On Shipping' status pops up.

Bot if she is too evil for you, there's some cuties under the break!



Friends 4 Ever

Friends 4 Ever

Friends 4 Ever

Yeah, made a jacket for Hippu in roughly the same style as Nuu's tunic. It was actually intended as a two-toned tunic where the bottom would have been white like the sleeves, but when I got to the bottom part, it just looked off anyway I tried it and this is what I could salvage. The colors are not really that hippuish, but I like the style. Stil pondering whether I should just sell it off though...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit