The Old Switch-a-Roo

Switch-a-Roo

This is why I love my dolls! And BJDs in general. If I get bored I can switch them up. Here they are all wearing each other's things. Hippu is trying to be Éire, Manna is Nuu and Nuu is Hippu. Nikki was going to be Manna, but he refused to be dressed up as a girl (well, he would have refused anything, really). Éire on the other hand got Nikki and refused to wear sucj plain clothes. They just have no sense of fun... Or bodies ;)



Switch-a-Roo

The eyes and wig look great on Hippu even though he can't look anywhere near threatening or devious like Éire does. Had some trouble getting clothes on him though since they are way too big on him.

Switch-a-Roo

Nuu is just too dead adorable with Hippu's things! She looks too eerie though with that white skins of hers. This is why I use dark eyes and brownish clothes on her...

Switch-a-Roo

My two teenies currently at home together. I like how the light just pops around Nuu and the shadows creep up behind Hippu. There are some metaphores there ;)

Switch-a-Roo

Nuu's eyes are a bit too big on Manna. Well, now I know I don't have to get her some 14mm eyes of her own. Also, the wig is a bit too small on her altough their heads should be the same size. It's the same with the other Soom TG wig I've got though, but not that bad.

Switch-a-Roo

And a bonus picture:

Switch-a-Roo

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit