New Faces and Plans

Kalla in Pink

Well it's been a while since I last updated on my dolly things and plans. I've (sorta) gained a new doll! Kalla has been through many name changes and molds but I finally settled on her occupying same shell as Nikki. Also, in the end I cannot call her anything but Kalla so there it is... I really need some goth-loli-black-purple clothes for her but currently she's stolen Nuu's loli clothes. And I've got the next doll on the way! I got into my mind that I need a tan doll. I love Soom Afi, but since it's the same mold as Nuu and I really don't need another tiny, I was searching for a cute tan MSD. And voila! Soom just released one. So I'm waiting on a bronze skinned Soom Pel, who shall be named Alistair. I dunno what my previous plans for a doll named Alistair even where, but in the end she'll be tanned, blond, green-eyed romantic little girl. But she'll be my last one. Now I only need a body for Manna and my crew is set with three tinies and three MSDs.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit