Mama Got Her Shoes! (finally...)

whiteboots01

After a few tries I got the white boots for Manna! Of course, Éire got to try them out first. Now only she needs shoes for herself and everyone has footwear! Too bad I'm quite picky about my shoes. But to get back to these gorgeous ones, they are not the ones I tried twice to get. I'd still ike a pair of those as well though... I just hapened to stumble on Brava Bambi shoes fitting Unoa feet, seeing these nice pieces of footwear on Bambicrony's site and then saw an add on one's sig on DoA to sell these. I just had to grab them ;)  I'm going to repleace the shoelaces with colored ribbon though, still contamplating on color. On Éire black and red would be awesome, but Manna'd like turqoise or pink.

I also made Éire her first tops, the vest and the caprisleeved jacket. More pictures of them after the break:



nahkatakki01

With the jacket I think I managed to create something that looks like a leather (or false leather) jacket. The collar is a bit wide for my liking though so I might redo this. There are no snaps to close the jacket though, but I'd need a really, really small metal zipper to do a closing to this one..

ruutuliivi01

The vest is open backed and has three closings, two on the front and one at the back of the neck. This was quite simple to do and I'll try to make a vest for manna and Nikki next.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit