Winter Girl

winteroutfit_glam

Our national doll forum's Project Runway challenge started. The first challenge was Winter Wonderland. I wanted something simple but pretty for Manna and ended up with this quite fifties looking dress. first I wanted to make some shiffon train to it, but scratched that due to cumulating a hatred towards shiffon.



winteroutfit01

Hand warmer was also included. The boots I've done before, but dressed them up with jewellery this time. (Btw, third time's the charm with Manna's white boots.  I first ordered them from an online shop, but they were in fact out of stock. Second I ordered them from Ebay, but they got lost in the mail. Thsi third time I switched to Bambicrony boots which one DoA memeber was selling. Crossing fingers that they get here now...)

winteroutfit02

I manged to get the dress to be slightly formfitting after all. But I actually had to remake the whole bottom part to succeed with the pattern..

winteroutfit04

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit