..And All I Got Was These Lousy Socks...

whitesocks_01

Well, I'm almost finished wiht Hippu's Al Azif outfit. I tried making a big white bow on the front, failed and decided to put a mint ribbon bow there instead. That meant I had to do double folds in the back but it wasn't a big deal. I've run out of the mint ribbon though so I can't finish the shirt untill Valentine gets me some more. Which might not happen until spring since he refuses to go outside in subzero temperatures...

Meanwhile, I started working on Manna's Winter Wonderland outfit. 'Working on' meaning in this case that I keep on pondering what the heck I should do. I'm still not decided on the top part. I was almost going to go with a tunic like thingy where I wouldn't have to worry about closings, but then I decided it wasn't going to be party-festive enough, thought of a high-collar, open-back dress but then can't figure out how to close it....

In the end I ended up making her some thigh high white socks...

Took many photos of her but they all ended up crap. Luckily the tax returns come next week, I'll finally get my DSLR! <3 (hopefully)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit