04 - I'm Home! ...Eh?

Story so far: having finally gotten tired of trying to buy those gorgeus white boots for Manna (both the online store and the ebay seller had to refnd me since one didn't have it in stock after all and the other one got lost in shipping...) I made ones myself. Then I stringed the blond together and finally made this next installment of the photostory arc!  I have to get these episodes done before I get Nikki home ;) And who's Nikki? Stay tuned...

Oh, and really, story so far? check the past episodes!

Edit/2015: Has been moved off-site to Tumblr!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Is Manna so adorable Nuu fell for her at first sight? How did Hippu and Nuu get to Manna's place? Who is Nickens? Is the Cosmo cover going to be good? These questions might be answered in the next episode!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit