Pink Overall

hippuinthepink03

The pink paintings I painted a few months back, hoping to produce something good enought to color the walls of our living room. Didn't really succeed, which really isn't any surprise since these are the second and third oil paintings I have ever made :) But I put them to use as a background for a Hippu shoot. Even Valentine started to not that I used the same brown wall in every photo I took...





And I squeezed Hippu in his black shirt into the Syen corset which is no minor feat! Black-pink really suits him best :)

hippuinthepink02

I'm thinking of making a small print of this last picture to be a bookmark in my calendar.

And why is Hippu again in his turqoise wig? Because one other doll stole it. She also stole Manna's body and eyes since she has no of her own. I present, Éire not-quite-herself, but whole nonetheless:

eire_notherself01

I need to redo these hands... But the face has that F--- *krhm* I mean Éire look ;)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit