Making a Face

01faceup01whole

I finally worked up the courage to make a face-up of my own. Well, it needed not so much courage, as an extra head to try on. So here is Éire's face, first try!



01faceup02right

01faceup03left

I'm quite happy with the right eyebrown, there is hair and just the right amount of blushing. On the left, the underblushing came out too strong, so you can't really see the hair strokes. The eyelashes I redid for a dozen times and this is the best I could do. They are still not sharp and thin enough for my liking though... I have to practise some more.

01faceup04lips

Lips are perhaps a tad bit more pink than I first wanted, but they came out ok. What I liked the best was the blushing, I'm getting the hang of getting it fairly even. The forehead I messed up though, somehow the pastel stuck very hard on the primer. I waited over 20mins betweed spraying and blushing though, but perhaps it was too short?

Any how, I like it enough for it to be Éire. If I get a separate body for her and need blushing to match the resins, I'll send her out for a professional for sure. But I don't suck really bad, I think ;) Now I need to get her some hair and eyes. And a top...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit