Recreating

seventeens03

So, all but one of my recent orders have arrived. Manna came in, her clothes came and so did Hippu's new clothes and Nuu's shoes. (Try saying Nuu's shoes really quick, it's funny, or then I'm high on sealants...) Only thing missing is Hippu's (or Hani's) Appini wig which should come next week since the split leader for that said she'd ship it this weekend. I'm still working on Manna, blushing's done and so are the mani- and pedicures but I've only sealed her parts once after blushing. And since I want to show her off in just one post, here's Hippu in his new clothes, wearing the wig Manna came with (Unoa Lusis default). Valentine claimed he looked like a page from the 18th century. He looks very different with this wig and I'm going to give him his default back soon.



seventeens02

I also tried some curves in PS with these photos, but didn't get quite what I wanted...



Still, loving the Syen outfit. The corset is really tight though. I was hoping I could wear it on top of Hippu's black shirt as well, but I think there's no such hope... Shoes also look good on Nuu, but I inted to go shop for some narrow pink ribbon to replace the default laces.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit