Photostory: 01 - Hippu Meets Nuu

(Gosh, it took me three tries to get the pictures for this story which has been on my mind ever since I ordered Nuu... Oh, maybe some background info'll be useful as well ;) The story is, that Hippu has woken up here and finds that he is actually a talking, moving doll. He has no recollection if he has been anything else before he woke up and has no memories before the awakening. He has been at the house for quite some time, alone, at the time this story takes place. I just haven't done any photostories in this storyline of Hippu's time alone, since I'm not such a fan of monologues... Maybe I will someday, I dunno.)

Edit/2011.I finally got around to reshoot this with my DSLR. The change in photo quality is quite steep! Now when I get around to it, I'll redo episodes 2 and up as well.

Edit/2015. I have moved the story to Tumblr to clear up space. You can find it through these links:

Part1

Part2

Part3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit