Internet Stalking

So, way beforehand considering I was expecting to receive her in like September, Manna is on shipping! I just got an EMS tracking # but it's not working yet :( But I'm stalking the number all the way until customs! I like to see how she travels :)

EDIT: She's shipping!! Still in Japan though... Oh, and what's also shipping? Hippu's new clothes and Nuu's shoes have left Soom to our split leader.

EDIT: She's reached the outward office in Japan. Next up is the plaine trip!

EDIT: She's on the plane!

EDIT: She's not on the plane. :( She's still in the outward office, I think. The tracking of my Syen clothes show the flight # and everything... And has in fact landed in UK by now. But, now also my Angel.Candy-Rock clothes for Manna have shipped. Everything's coming all at once now ^-^ No matter how apart I ordered them...

EDIT: And she has finally arrived to this country! Well, I think she has in fact arrived much earlier but because of the weekend noone has scanned her box until now.

EDIT: She's been sorted at the logistics centre. Doesn't show where she's headed though...

EDIT: SHE'S HERE!! Or, rather, at home. I got a call from Valentine that she'd been delivered and the box is waiting for me get home. Box opening pics, sanding, coating, possibly blushing to come this evening!



Luckily I've got all the important stuff here waiting for her (or should be arriving shortly):

  • wig check

  • eyes check

  • clothes half check, I've got pants here already and I ordered shorts and a tee from Angel.Candy-Rock (amazing clothes there I might add... I'd just like them to have a bigger selection of clothes available since I don't like to order just one thing at a time. I was eyeing those blue ruffle pants for quite some time but didn't want to get just those. Luckily they just put new tops up as well :) )

  • stuff for sanding and sealing check, I finally got around to go to a store to buy some fine sanding paper and ordered some matte spray which should be in either today or tomorrow

  • face-up and blushing, well, I'd like her face-up be done by StrawberryResin as well, but she's got quite a waiting list. I'll just have to be patient again :) But I think I'll try to do my own blushing and perhaps a manikure, since I found that I had coal pastels and acrylic paint at home after all...


Fine time she's coming home though. She can be an appearance reference for my new RPG Audrye character. Manna''ll just be the 'modern' version :)

So yes, we're finally playing RPG again. It was Valentine's Friend at first who suggested that we would start playing again. He was supposed to be GM but he needed to fix the game system first and as it seemed to take a while, Valentine decided to take up the GM position. And hence, we'll go back to the ah-so-nostalgic RuneQuest gameplay.

My recent characters have all been quite... unstable, with mental problems and being a bit on the evil side. So now I wanted to be the goody-goody sweet healer girl. And who's better at it than Audrye? This time though she'll also have some skill with the bow and is more of a ranger/rogue than pure healer. No pickpocketing though. That just isn't her.

Maybe I'll have to get some fantasy outfit for Manna as well...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit