Remember: He's a Doll...

manna_cosplay04


So no-one call child services on me. I just received Manna's eyes today and of course had to test them right away. After I got home from work. Btw, the packaging was kinda overkill. The eyes themselves were inside a little decorated Dollflower box which was inside a bigger box (which could have held at least half a dozen of eye boxes) which was then inside an even bigger box wrapped in bubble wrap. At first I thought it was my figure that was being delivered...



Well, the eyes are, as I mentioned, from Dollflower. They are a very respected makers of high class urethane eyes and as soon as I saw their Amber eyes, I knew they were perfect for Manna. These are my first non-Soom silicone eyes and so far I'm liking them very much despite having lots of trouble getting them in his head straight. I still think they're a bit wonky but it'll do for now. He won't keep them for long. :)


manna_cosplay01


Here's a better look at them. The color is close to exact (perhaps it is closer in the full pics of Hippu where I turned the saturation down a bit) at least on my monitor.


And they are 'deep'! I mean they look very lifelike. And they're gleamy! And:


manna_cosplay03


they follow you! I haven't touched the eyes between these shots, they are positioned exactly the same :)


manna_cosplay02


Well, as you might have guessed by now, I also made Hippu wear Manna's wig and pants for these shots. Alchemic Lab resin is supposed to be slightly lighter than other companies' but this is as close a Manna-cosplay as I could get now.


manna_cosplay05


Manna's going to be almost double the hight of Hippu (and Nuu) so the hair won't be that massive. I think, U-noas' heads are the same size as Yo-SDs. They take the same wigs as can be seen with Hippu wearing it quite comfortably.


Well, Manna's paid off now. Her eyes, wig and some wardrobe is already here, only the girl missing :)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit