Almost Didn't Get These

home04

I cleaned my camera lense with a microfibercloth and voila! It takes decent pics again :) But I still had trouble getting these off my phone. It seems my memory card crashed but luckily it crashed before these pics were taken so my phone saved these in its own memory which I noticed after having a fit over losing the pictures. Well, some better pics of Nuu also in her faun form.




home05

home06

Her hooves are fantastic! I love those golden hairs.

thefaun01

thefaun02

Her lashes are suuuper long and I have to be careful so she don't look like having spider lashes! But if photographed right she looks so sweet. But also a bit mischievous, at least in this pic. I put light blue eyes in her faun head, but they don't really show.

thefaun03

The tail doesn't really look good with clothes which is a shame, because it's such a cute thing!

thefaun04

Now she's sleeping on my shelf. Awwws!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit