Dream Improvements

I haven't told about my dreams for some time now since they'e been the same old messy nightmares but now I've got something new! For two nights now I'e dreamt about being succesfull. I was really good and was recognised for it. And in fields I (propably) wouldn't be successfull IRL.



The night before last Dream Me took part in an admission test to become a student in the Faculty of Medicine at my local University. The results came in just moments later and I had the highest score! I was to become a doctor. Now, when I was a kid I wanted to become a psychiatrist but I gave up that dream once I realised I first had to become a doctor and pass Medical School. LAtely I've toyed with the idea of trying for it anyway and I think that's where the dream came from. I didn't think I'd be so good at it though, even if it was a dream! My dreams usually protray me as trying to do something and failing over and over. Like running and getting nowhere or forgetting what I was about to say (that happens IRL too though).

And last night Dream Me was snatched off the street to take part in one of those reality shows where they try to make models out of ordinary people. So they had this photographer taking studio pics of me and I was excellent. I could bend my body anyway I wanted and kept 'smising' (smiling with my eyes for those who don't watch ANTM) and the photographer could only take picture after another and yell 'excellent' over and over. After that first photoshoot I was deemed a natural protegy and got a gig right away where I was shooting for an album cover with two other models. Who were soo in my shadow ocne I got going. Strangely in this dream I hadn't in some miraculous way suddenly become any taller or skinnier than I really am. I just could turn my body towards the camera just the right way to look really lean. If only that would be true ;)

Oh, and I just remembered that earlier this week (or last week) I had a dream where I got the main prize of 200 000 euros from a lottery ticket. First everyone told me to spend it on trips and such but I was determined to first pay off my debts and then use the rest for fun, reasoning that once the house was paid off I would have so much more money each month to use for my own needs (like dolls). I couldn't get that dream off my head for a few days and just kept contemplating how nice it would to be debtless. Valentine offered to buy me a lottery tcket to get it off my head but I didn't want be disappointed... IRL I have never won ANYTHING from any type of lottery (except i those where every ticket wins and een then I get the lowest prize possible). It would be too damn cool to win something once in a while.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit