Straight to My Heart

hikaru02

So she got here a while ago and actually I took these photos last weekend but did't get around to tweak with PS until now. she's one of the first figures I fell for and finally she's mine! This is ALTER's Hik@ru Death Cloth ver. I was really missing a girl with guns and pink hair and she's got them both!



hikaru03

Loving that chubby face. And I think she's the only girl I have that winks. It's cute from certain angles but generally not my thing. but all other aspects of her makes this figure a must-get.

hikaru01

Skirt is removable and when I got her, I actually put her on display like that, to see if Valentine would comment something on it. Well, after inspecting the figure, he said that 'the girl has never used a gun! She's aiming with the wrong eye!'. Well, I should be pleased that he's not into little girls, eh?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit