Oldie But Goodie

nonnon_03

My figures have kinda been in the shadow lately, mostly because of my newer interest in BJDs, but also because there haven't been much new releases that have captured my interest. Of the newer figures (since like last summer) only Black rock Shooter (Blade ver.) has gotten the wow-effect from me, but I thought it wouldn't sit well with my other figures. And Valentine said no >:P But anyways, I've been registered at Tsuki-board for quite some time but wasn't really active, just uploaded my figure collection. Only recently I got an 'invite' to join the club for my national figure collectors on Tsuki and suddenly I'm joining other clubs as well as well as uploading pics of my figs (lol at the rhime). Aaand I found a figure I've thought I had missed and lost, on sale at Amazon. After doing research that the figure would be genuine and not a bootleg, I placed my order. So waiting for my ALTER Hikaru I took some pics of my very first figure, Non-Non.



nonnon_01

Non-Non is a fine representation of my favourite type of figure. A sweet looking girl with a deadly weapon. Not including the Extravanganza SOS-brigade trio, those are the figures that I won't let go. She also looks to have a small loli chest from many angles although she probably holds a B- or C-cup. But those Shunya legs are something no other figure of mine has. also, I love the pose she's holding, it looks graceful to me. Although that posture combined with that she's supposed to be 1/6 scale, I can only put her on display together with my MF Kureha, who is an other figure that tall (Although Kureha is 1/7 scale).

The outfit is skimpy, and it's quite easy to get a pantsu shot of her, but i like the decorations and the pale pink of the dress. And those silver gloves match it well. Well, in quality of production Non-Non is not in par with my Max Factory or ALTER figures (she has mold lines, hair is quite bland...) but she's a keeper to me. an Oldie but Goodie :)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit