Scarier Than Sharks and The Coolest Character Evah

Pics to come!!

What is scarier than sharks? - Zombie sharks. What is the coolest RPG character you can get? - An Asian super serious woman with cyborg parts such as enhanced joints and a shape-shifting machine-gun hand. Yeah, I just love my dreams.



Luckily I woke up pretty soon from the zombie shark dream and quickly fell back to sleep so I don't remember much about that. I do however remember the second dream. Darling was setting up a new RPG (which seemed alarmingly like a larp since I looked like my character and so did everyone else...) with dozens and dozens of people. There were like close to hundred people there. The setting was some cyberpunkish distant-or-not-that-distant future with angsty feel to it.

My character was dressed in a kimono-inspired flowy outfit (pants and a tunic with kimono styled sleeves and colours) and had her face painted in a very stylized geisha way. The base of the face was white, with black accent around the eyes and for eyebrows and with pink (sakura-pink, not pink-pink) swirly decorations around the chin and on the forehead. Straight black hair was about sholder lenght. The eyes were mine though, but even more blue. And way more squinty. She had had alterations made to her body to allow better movement and more strength (like jumping higher and running faster). And the major alteration was with her right hand which had been cut off near the elbow and replaced with an artificial hand.

The articial hand had an operating system of its own although she could control it. The OS was called Oscar and it was a cheesy one, really irritating. The hand itself could look like a real hand (although a bit larger, I think) albeit white and metally but would also transform at least to a machine gun and maybe into other things as well.

I really, really want to play that character. I hadn't come up with a name for her in the dream (I was tossing ideas at one point, though) but on my way to work I got it: Kurayama Kokoro. And she's badass. Really badass.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit