Really Scary

You know, I've found out the scariest thing about dreams. If there is something scary, you can't close your eyes to not see it. I have a terrible fobia of sharks and last night I had a dream involving them. There weren't any sharks anywhere near me as such but in my dream was watching TV with some friends of mine and there was showing some sort of reality-video-clip-show. First there was a clip of a whacky architecture where part of the landscape was raised tens of meters from the surface on some metal structure and the road leading to that raised part of the city was also raised to climb up to it. ( I don't know if I can explain this in words that well...) But there was a gap of a couple of meters between the raised city and the road leading there. The cars going to the raised part had to make a little jump in the air. And one car didn't quite make the jump...

Well, the second clip was from Japan (there was Japanese narration and the participant was Asian) where this game-show daredevil was going to be lowered into a small tank with two white sharks. I tried to close my eyes as soon as I found out what was going to happen. But although my eyes were closed I could still see what was happening. Well, felt more like the images burned to my brain than actually seeing but you can get the picture, right? So, I saw how the sharks were at first sleeping at the bottom of the tank (I think sharks don't really snooze that way, but it was a dream) and then they were woken by a guy who beat the walls of the tank with a stick. Of course the sharks were then quite agitated. Above the tank was this daredevil dood in harnesses ready to be lowered into the tank. Thankfully I woke at this part.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit