First Time

Last night was a first for me, first time I dreamt of flying. I've never had that before. And strangely enough, I decided to dream of flying. I very rarely get to decide what is going on in my dreams. But thenagain, I had just woken up and tried to fall back into sleep and was probably dreaming only lightly but nevertheless I dreamt of deciding to try flying and I got a lift-off.

The ride was a bit bumpy at first. It was almost douglasadamsish sort of flying, if I looked down to the ground I would start decending and at one point I almost hit the ground befor I got the hang of hovering. But after a while I started roaring over the scenery, trying to find a decent group of trees where I could land without anyone noticing I was indeed a flying woman.

I finally landed and was trying too hard to keep my flying indentity a secret that I never got around to try flying again (if I could still do it) before I woke up. But it was a nice feeling, to be able to fly.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit