Hippu is Coming!!

Today I received a shipping notice from Soom that my Soom Teenie Gem Sweet, named Hippu, is now on its way home! It didn't take at all as long as I had anticipated. Considering Soom has taken over half a year (or even longer) to ship out some of their Monthly Dolls I was expecting something like three month wait on my Sweet, which is a regular model. But it took little uder a month.



Now I'm just fretting in what condition is my Hippu arriving. I ordered him (actually an androgyn, but called 'he' for simplicity) with company face-up, which I thought would lenghten the processing for a few weeks. After I had placed the order Soom updated their whole site structure and my order was placed in 'old dollsoom.com history'. And there was no mention of the face-up. It is obvious from the doll's price though that it was ordered with face-up but I'm still a bit nervous. And an other thing is that Soom is also currently shipping out their Monthly Doll (MD) Teenie Merfairies which have arrived with rushed face-ups. This is my first doll and I'd very much like it to be as well done as possible. Because face-up is one thing you don't get re-imbursed... Except if they forgot to do it, then I'll demand one.

I've got Hippu's clothes and extra wig here waiting already. Although I think I'll wash the clothes first since they are of black fabric and I want to avoid possible smudging.

But stay tuned for massive Hippu postage after he gets here!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit