Oh, the years of agony and writer's blocks...


I have done it. My written works have just doubled. Albeit, my first ever finished written document over 15 pages was a scientific(ish) work, a pro gradu to be exact, I have now ventures deeper into the realms of fictional literature. In short, I finished writing Chechka Chronicles1 : The Children of Girna (or whatever it will be called in english)!



It has taken me somewhat 11 years, so eat that J.K. Well, I didn't write continuously through all that time. That would have been lame and lazy. I think I even forgot about the whole thing for a few years after getting some critique about it being boring and Valentine refusing to ever read it. And then there were the years I was working on my Cheshka RPG-project. It took time from making the actual book but I'm glad I did those campaigns because it deepened my vision of my fantasy world and actually gave me a nice cliffhanger for the firsts part of the (perhaps-never-to-come) trilogy. My RPG-players might find some interesting aquintances from this book... Bwahahaa!

And Jerah rules! (I hope I get something for him to do in the second book... So far i hadn't thought about his future...)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit