Psychoanalyzing

Day before yesterday I went through a days full of psychological testing to find out if I was cut out for a management class job. I must say, first I was really nervous to paranoid level (thinking what they would see from my choice of pencil) but for the last few questionnaires  I was more relaxed and really answered as truthfully as I could. Meaning that I answered as I saw myself, I don't know how well I know myself, really.



I must have answered nearly half a thousand questions about my inner life, my motivations and stuff like that. I don't know if they'll judge me worthy of the management job but at least there must be some results (which I'm getting in a couple of weeks). Thinking back on the answers I gave I must be really dreamy person seeing as I checked 'true' for nearly every question like "I'm enjoying myself in art galleries" and "I can be lost in thought when watching moving water". Only thing that broke the pattern was that I revealed that poetry is not my cup of tea. And that I do not get exited about touching statues. (And now that would be ecchi...)


There were also questions about dreams, whether I'm interested in them and such. Of course I am! With the dreams I'm having I would go mad if I didn't put interest in them. Like tonight. I dreamed that I was in a high school reunion of sorts (with my IB class to be precise) that took place in a huge complex that had a huge swimming pool in the center of its auditorium. We were supposed to be in a gym class and do some choreographic  swimming and I had dyed my hair screaming strawberry red and had some weird harajuku girlish make up (that of course wasn't waterproof as was mentioned to me mere moments before it was my turn to go into the water). And as I went into the water I had this terrible pain in my abdomen and started to bleed like in the worst nightmares about periods. (Can other people feel pain or something other in their dreams? I thought that at least you weren't supposed to taste anything but I've some some delicious meals in my dreams...)


After I was pulled out of the water I spent an episode of dreaming on a bus trip. I dream frequently about taking a bus. And more specifically a bus from my parent's house to the city, which is like 10 km mostly past forest and fields. And there's always some mix-up with the bus, the driver is an ass and it goes the wrong way or doesn't stop where it's supposed to stop. What do you think of that? I use public transport too much?


And the city. It is always somewhat the same and not like the actual city I live in. In fact I don't think it is like any city I've visited and mostly resembles my RPG city Itki (as both have a city center near a river and main streets spread out from there making the city sectoral). And the city has some landmarks that repeat dream after dream. There are certain building that know what is in them now. This all kinda supports my theory of a dream-me that lives a life of her own. A more creepy but more exiting that my own.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit