Kiss And Tell

(Ooh, I want to try pink hair someday...)

We watched the movie Hitch yesterday. One statement it had was  that 80% of women evaluate the possible future relationship based on the first kiss. Now, I don't think I was one of those women but maybe I should.

I've had my share of first kisses although not so many actual relationships. Besides the movie concentrated on the concept of meeting someone new, asking them out and kissing them on the second or third date. The dates before 'going steady' I've been on can be counted with the fingers of one hand and you don't have to have all your fingers. And I've never even waited untill the first date. I like kissing, I won't ever deny that.



As said, I've had my share. I've had sloppy, drunken kisses that have led to sloppy, drunken no-relationships. I've had dry kisses that had no chemistry as didn't the very short relationship that followed. I've had a tentative kiss that wanted my lips but didn't quite know how to get there. And then I've had a kiss that sent sparks through my body, that was passionate yet gentle, moist enough but not too wet and left me wanting more.

Now on retrospect I could just have sent those kissers of before walking right after the first kiss, but I wasn't one of those women who judge by your first kiss. I gave the benefit of the doubt and went walking later. On retrospect I could probably say that you can give some weight on the first kiss. But really I can say that you can judge the relationship to be quite good if 80% of kisses are as enchanting as the very first.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit