Missionary!



(And not the sex position you dirty-minded fools...*grin*) I've done my share of sharing the good TV shows lately being a missionary of both Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and M.A.S.H.

Haruhi I've imposed on my new roommate who at least says he wants to watch some anime to make up his mind that he hates it. My mission is to make that harder on him. So far we've watched 4 episodes which have received good comments. We'll see when the good stuff comes along...

M.A.S.H received more resistance in the beginning but after the pilot we watched three more episodes and now my season 1 box is lend out. I said it was good! Why don't people trust me on these things? Alright, I also have 3 first HP-movies on the shelf but that doesn't count, does it.

Next I'm off to be missionary of Fruits Basket. If anyones interested to be my victim, give a holla.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit