Knowing You've Spent Your Time Well

First off, my great thanks to Frost for the extremely good RPG-game yesterday. I don't think I've ever before been so emotionally attached to game events. To the extent that I was really scared and wasn't faking as I jumped half a meter to the air when you gave me the scares (unintentionally I think...).

I've played horror RPG before but before it has only been my character that has been scared (or maybe me for the well-being of my character) but this time was different in that I was afraid for myself. I credit to the well made mood by Frost's storytelling and creepy music (that Roxette... *shudder* *grin*) that I was so shaken by the events. Or maybe I'm just unknowingly caustrophobic (unlike Claude, my character).

But although my nerves have received severe damage there is a silver lining! The heritage of Adele Solo lives on! Yee! Or not, if that campaign sees the arrival of a lost sibling or something... Mrr, I want to know what happens to Henry!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit