The Lovely Audrye

Audrye on Travel

You thought Fyrd was my signature character, right? Well, there's a lot of red heads in RPGs I'm in, but no, due to existential, divine and deterministic causality Fyrd cannot exist in every time and space. He is only available after being born/created 10 years after the adventures of the Itki City Guard. And my, that pisses me off. Damn those laws of physics!

But that brings us to signature character that won't have these problems. It's simply a character to whose existence those laws don't bind. She just simply is. Unexplained and hence possible. Girl logic and I'm proud of it.

She's Audrye. Blonde, deer-eyed, slender girl who has a lovely personality. For real. OR has she... *grin* Just to remind you, yes the druid that solved the burglary argument between the cult of Mage and the Cult of Knowledge. Now she's in RuneQuest, as a daughter of a clan chief and the clan healer and having angsty scened after killing an enemy.

She's there on the top on her traveling wear (at least in RQ, in the always warm weather of Cheshka, it's a lot less.) Cute, eh? [Picture inked on real-life paper and hurriedly colored with a crayon-replica brush on Photoshop CS2] Bwahahaa, I won't give anymore details on her just yet. I'll make you hate her first.
Hmm, will and when shall she have an appearance in the new round of Guards? Ah, the only regret I have is that there already is a Cheshka game where she's not. The Guard sequel. Must correct that somehow...

Edit 5.5.2011:

I'm actually keeping this post since it still has significant meaning in my current hobbies! Can you guess another incarnation of Audrye? Also, I briefly played another Audrye character in RQ as well and just as she became an acolyte Valentine was out of ideas for continuing the game...

----------------
Now playing: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
via FoxyTunes

Kommentit

  1. Then again, the Guards v. 2.0 is not (I assume) causally connected to the first continuity - therefore I might be possible for her to be somewhere 'round Itki in the Guards Second Coming..

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, by "Guard sequel" I meant KTK. Nothing said about Guards v.2. *grin*

    VastaaPoista
  3. I really, REALLY like this picture. I shall wait for more pictures of her.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit