Too cool to be true

Too cool to be true
Honestly, Alexander... Chains, crosses, an earring, dragons and a vest?? Is there nothing as too much?
Alex: Naah... Where's my guitar?

:P @ Alex. He actually looks pretty much like those SD boys I admired when I first got into the hobby, like a Crobidoll poster boy. I just never thought I'd ever get one, since I thought that actually owning a boy doll wearing casual clothes would be... well, boring. Alexander has changed that opinion for me :D I love this grumperton sooo much! (But don't tell the others, shhh...)

Tintin is that you..?

Bwahaha! As a punishment for acting so cool, here you have Lexy with a Tintin hairdo :P I rarely take photos of him from the right side, since his bangs get in the way. Same with my other furwigged boys, actually... With Nikki I've managed to switch the parting a few times, but I have still to achieve it with Lex and Fyrd.
Keep off my hair, woman!

Alex: Stop messing with me hair, woman!

'O_O I'm so sorry, Alex!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit