Outdoor Date


It's looking more and more like spring every day. True, some mornings it's still below zero, with some frost on the ground, but we're getting there. Last weekend I dragged my couple for an outdoor date and took a few pictures. The moss was very wet, and their jeans and Eiko's shirt had be thrown to the laundry, but at least there isn't snow to be seen.


Truth be told, I didn't concentrate on quality so much this time, as I wasn't alone out there. I had a reporter come over, taking pictures of me posing the dolls and such so I really got only a few successful shots. Or maybe I'm just so damn used to my tripod by now that outdoor pictures have become my new nightmare XD

But again I got a comment that I tend to get from people who aren't that involved in the doll hobby. She said that I look like Eiko, or Eiko looks like me. :P True, the hair is somewhat similar, as I also have short, messy, dark brown hair. And I like to wear hats like Eiko's wearing here (don't have one this cute though!). And the weakness for red-heads, despite Valentine. Still, I think there is quite a difference between actual facial characteristics between me and Eiko. Doesn't stop others, my co-workers included, calling Eiko the [Fyrd-as-in-me]-doll... But hey, I'd really love to look as cute as Eiko! So I'll still take it as a compliment :D

Kommentit

  1. I think these pictures came out really sweet! :3 Alex and Eiko look really cute together, you can't argue with that. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yay for outdoor pics! The picture quality is fine, so I don't think you need to worry about that too much. :)

    Haha, funny how people who aren't into dolls always tend to say that "you look like that doll". I've had that happen to myself with many different people! xD I wonder if non-dolly people think that doll-hobbyists deliberately choose dolls that look like themselves? (Well... now that you mentioned it, Eiko does resemble you quite a bit ;)

    And wow, a reporter! :) Do you know which paper/magazine will publish the article/pics or are you allowed to say that?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks! They are a sweet couple :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. There are some common elements between Eiko and myself... But not enough imo :D

    And it's for the local newspaper's weekend edition Extra. Should come out either next Saturday or the next.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit