Hostage Situation

Hostage

 

Yuffie is demanding to see Nigel soon! But she has to hold onto Nyaruko a while longer, I got a message from Soom that the shipping estimate for my dia boy is early February. Maybe he'll come for Valentine's day then? :3 That'd be sweet...



But I've gotten most of my stuff that were held 'hostage' at the customs and shipping in general. Nyaruko herself of course arrived! This is such a sweet piece of plastic, don't regret that money spent on her at all. the extra pieces that come with the Nendo make her so versatile and she's just too cuuute <3 Now I hope I can steer away from figmas... and more Nendoroids >_<

As a pleasant surprise, I also got my Aamu eyes. I wasn't expecting them for some time. These 'blue' ones are pretty perfect in shade for Yuffie. I also got a red pair, which I think might be just a bit too red for her, but more on those later.

And my impulse buy from Angelic Pretty also arrived! I got my first 'burando' lolita item, although it's a very casual, yet cute, hoodie. I'm still waiting to get a winter coat from Bodyline, that should be here next week.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit