Welcome, 2013!

Winter Eiko 2012

The world didn't end in 2012 so the blog goes on! To start the hopefully very doll-saturated year, is Eiko who is now back to her usual colourful self.

Doll Plans for 2013:

- LM Demetri to be my SD!Fyrd :D

- LM Dyuke to be Mycroft... I dunno how these LM boys got me...

- a tan girl, be it an SD!Alistair (preferably a tan LM girl) or a tan tiny Soomling (tan Hati, I'm shaking my fist at you!)

- opening my own face-up shop (once we get light)

- comissioning custom outfits, I want at least a Seeker outfit for Nigel, Eiko cosplay overalls for Eiko ^_^ , brown suit for Fyrd and a chibi-Loki (from Manatei Loki) outfit for Hippu

At least my doll should be cheaper this year though? When I've gotten a Volks girl in both 2011 and 2012, and this year I only plan on getting 500€ish dolls, I should have plenty of budjet to get the little ones some new clothes/wigs/eyes as well. Honestly, one Volks girl is the price of three dolls! So I'm practically saving money here, no? :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit