Heterochromia

Heterochromia

So the DF Kunzite eyes ended up being too pinkish for my taste. So I got some replacement eyes for her. When I got them, I couldn't decide which eyes I'd put in her first, so I ended up with one of each :D Which is actually great, since I've always liked the idea of heterochromatic dolls. Haven't seen many (or any, now that I think about it, but I haven't really been looking either..) with purple/blue though, most seem to have a blue/green combo. I also know one IRL heterochromatic person, who has brown/blue eyes.

But back to Yuffie and her difficult eyes... The purple here is ED #38, which looks great in person, but seems to photograph slightly too red. I'd need a deep lavender, or bluish-purple for her. Maybe I need to try Sweety #53 after all...



Also tried out some new filtering with Photoshop since a very nice person in Fickr gave me some pointers on how to do that dreamy effect I see in some photos. I need to work on it some more though, the bright-coloured Yuf-Yuf is not the ideal test subject for anything 'dreamy'. If I get good light tomorrow, will try it on Alex. Or maybe just re-edit some of my older photos...

And on the subject of taking photos, I hate autumn/winter! It's so dark, always! I think I'll go on a semi-hiatus on doll photos for six months or so... :(

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit