Wishlist Meme

Meme: Wishlist

Another meme done for Flickr. But it's nice to comare this to my previous wishlist post :D http://fyrd8th.net/?p=1171 Still waiting for those Dollflowers from back then... Only thing I haven't already gotten or scratched off my list are Yuffie's CK hoodies/shirts. Dunno when I'll hae the time to put those in order.

The things I really need to buy are:



- Nikki ver 3: I'm looking for a slim mini boy to fill this part. Hoping that one of the WithDoll boys will be it, I'll have to see once they become basics and they'll show pictures in NS.

- D-Tale shoes: Manna needs some more shoes! I'm actually getting her three pairs... And I want red pumps for Eiko, to go with her Haruhi shirt.

If I see the H-04 hands for sale (that don't require shopping through a dealer or paying PP fees if I can avoid it) I'll snab those for Yuffie. I really want slimmer hands for her.

The Camellia Dynasty wings were intended or Hippu. I'm so sad that they've sold out :( Also a bit sad about missing the red Touristep shoes from TWTell, but I can live without those, Eiko can have other shoes instead. However those are the only wings I've found that would work as Hippu's wings. I tried feather ones on him previously, but they just looked silly...

And flower-iris eyes is just something I'm thinking of getting if the right pair comes along. I'd hope for a turqoise and a purple pair for Eiko&Yuffie, they's looks so good! I think my other dolls have to small eyes to really benefit from a flower eye. But my bubble-headed bulgy-eyes beauties would look just gorgeous.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit